Chobots.im Forum
Welcome, you are viewing the forum as a guest! If you'd like to create an account just simply click "Register", if you'd like to login with a current account simply click "Login".

<NOTES>
*24 Hour Secure Protection! With live moderators, and advanced censoring systems.
*Become a Forum Agent!
*Post with your friends about Chobots.
*Earn Gold and purchase rare items on Chobots!
*Active permissions.
Chobots.im Forum
Welcome, you are viewing the forum as a guest! If you'd like to create an account just simply click "Register", if you'd like to login with a current account simply click "Login".

<NOTES>
*24 Hour Secure Protection! With live moderators, and advanced censoring systems.
*Become a Forum Agent!
*Post with your friends about Chobots.
*Earn Gold and purchase rare items on Chobots!
*Active permissions.

Chobots Forums (Chobots.im)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Santa Claus is on the forums giving out presents to everyone!
To login you must click the button "On" next to register!
Congratulations to James, he is the first user to make 100 post.

There are Rules for a reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperDP
Junior
Junior
SuperDP

Chobots Name : Superdp2

There are Rules for a reason Empty
PostSubject: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 am

chobots.in Rules
An agent has the role of helping new players, by giving tours or answering any questions they are asked. They assist moderators in getting rid of bad Chobots who use innapropriate language or break the rules. Another thing they do is spread the word of Chobots on their blogs, youtube channels and invite their friends to join! They know all the rules and how to get around the world of Chobots - so if you have any questions, make sure to ask an agent!

Q: What do agents get?

Agents take part in meetings with the moderators, and have their very own Skype group (If they have a skype) where they can have a say in who THEY think deserves an agent badge. They can also enter exclusive rooms (The agents HQ!) and get an agent suit, not to mention they stand out from the crowd with their blue chat bubble and agents badge on their playercard! You can also go into the underground and see the exclusive agents wall, so they can show off their amazing artwork!

Q: How do I become an agent?

Becoming an agent is a lot of hard work. But if you know all the rules and are a nice person, it should be easy! Help new Chobots get around by giving them tours, don't let anyone feel lonely - and be unique! You should know how the game works and all the rules. A good tip to becoming an agent would be to create a blog or youtube account - but only if you get permission from your parents.

Q: What happens if an agent breaks the rules?

Agents are role models, and if they break the rules or become inactive, their badge will be immediatly removed, and they will be removed from the Agents list. They will also be expected to remove their Agent suit if they bought one.

Fourm Rules:
be good, Respect no Bad words, if you want to become agent and you must have 10 or more Posts in the mean time you gotta help starters,Confused People and other good Bye Peeps ~Superdp
Back to top Go down
James
Astro Alienbot
Astro Alienbot
James

Chobots Name : James

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 am

cool nice work
Back to top Go down
Aris
Agent
Agent
Aris

Chobots Name : Aris

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:37 am

good Job
Back to top Go down
James
Astro Alienbot
Astro Alienbot
James

Chobots Name : James

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:56 am

i really like it
Back to top Go down
roboneian123
Rockets Bursting
Rockets Bursting
roboneian123

Chobots Name : ryain

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

hmm that was a lot to read xD but worth the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aris
Agent
Agent
Aris

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 am

I Didnt Read...

LOL
Back to top Go down
roboneian123
Rockets Bursting
Rockets Bursting
roboneian123

Chobots Name : ryain

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:57 pm

LOL SIRA!
Cool

afro
Back to top Go down
Aris
Agent
Agent
Aris

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

I Get Sorta Lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are Rules for a reason   There are Rules for a reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are Rules for a reason
Page 1 of 1